What parts should you choose for your photovoltaic installations?8 June 2023
The development of solar energy in Europe
The photovoltaic sector covers all activities linked to the production of solar energy using photovoltaic panels. The principle behind these panels, installed on buildings or on the ground, is to convert solar radiation into electricity using photovoltaic cells. This electricity is then connected to the electricity grid.
In December 2022, the European Commission held a conference to launch the new European Solar Photovoltaic Industry Alliance (ESIA), as part of the European Solar Energy Strategy, included in the RePowerEU plan.
Its ambition? To encourage the installation of facilities that will enable 30 GW of annual production capacity to be reached by 2025, by supporting the development of innovation projects and facilitating investment in the construction of a competitive industry in Europe.
In a strategic, fast-growing market, our experts in Germany and France are on hand to advise you on the choice of parts from our catalogue of over 30,000 references.
Do you work in the solar energy sector ?
Come and discover our recommendations for the installation of your photovoltaic panels.
Choose your components carefully to guarantee the quality of your photovoltaic installations
Fixing your panels is essential to guarantee the longevity and safety of your installation.
Our plastic fixing, protection and assembly parts are reliable and solid, and give you the assurance of a long-lasting, high-quality installation.
For almost 70 years, Bülte, expert in plastic and plasto-metallic fastening, assembly and protection elements, has been helping you choose your parts.
Here's our selection for photovoltaic installations on roofs, flat roofs or shaded areas, whether integrated or overlaid :
- Spacers: Threaded spacers, cylindrical spacers, stepped-bore spacers, captive spacers, C.I. spacers with clips... more than 4,500 references are available to give your structures rigidity and insulate your structure from electrical transmission.
Bülte locking & sealing washer : Our historic washer ensures the watertightness of your assemblies and avoids the risk of your installations coming loose. Mainly used in nylon and PP, it is also available with a zinc-plated or stainless steel insert: this bi-material combination gives it greater strength.
Holding washers : They make it easier to pre-assemble a screw during transport and absorb vibrations. They are easy to fit thanks to the flexibility of their small lips, allowing effective fixing.
- Tube inserts & blanking plugs : Available in a wide range of models, finned end plugs have been designed to protect, seal and plug pipes of all materials (plastic, galvanised, aluminium, steel, etc.) and shapes (square, round, rectangular and oval, with a smooth or granite finish, etc.). Thanks to their lamellae, these plugs can be adapted to different pipe thicknesses, so you can take care of and secure the finish of your assemblies.
- Soft PVC end caps : Vinyl end caps are available in a range of round, square and rectangular designs to fit the end of your tubes and mounting rails perfectly. Put the finishing touches to your installations with these flexible end caps !
- Bushes / Shoulder washers : Whether you call them plastic bushings, stepped washers, stepped bushings, nylon stepped bushings or even stepped bearings, you will find over 1,200 references at Bülte that will perfectly meet your requirements to ensure a better resistance to your assemblies by isolating vibrations but also by guaranteeing thermal and electrical insulation.
- Screw caps : Our plastic nut covers protect your screws and nuts from the weather and dirt, and ensure a neat finish to your installations.
- Miscellaneous parts : Our catalogue includes a range of parts to complete your selection for your installations : cable ties, cable clamps or clips, grommets, etc.