When using our site www.bulte.com, cookies files are stored on your computer, mobile or tablet.
A) What are cookies?
A cookie is a file recorded by your web browser software on the hard drive of your device (PC, tablet, smartphone) when visiting a Web site. A cookie file allows the server to identify the device (PC, tablet, smartphone) in which it is stored during the period of validity of that cookie.
B) Which types of cookies are used on the website www.bulte.com?
Three types of files are cookies used on the website www.bulte.com:
- Cookies required for proper operation of the site and mainly:
- Session cookies which are strictly necessary for technical identification of the connection. These cookies are only kept for the duration of your connection to the Web site.
- Cookies for management of shopping cart.
- « Analytical » Cookies which are used for analyzing the traffic to the site (eg most visited pages, search engine queries ...).
- Cookies operated by third parties which are subject to specific management policies of such third parties. We inform you of the function of cookies that we know of and actions you have to make to accept or not these cookies.
C) How to reject / delete cookies:
As a user, you can decide at any time whether to accept cookies or not on your device (PC, tablet, smartphone).
If you have accepted in your browser software (eg Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari ...) the recording of cookies on your device, cookies deposited by the pages and content you viewed will be temporarily stored in a dedicated area on your device.
Main procedures to accept / reject or delete cookies deposited by our site:
Preliminary remark: Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you may choose to block cookies files or set your browser to notify you when a site tries to implement a cookie on your device.
To change the management of cookies on your browser, you must change the settings in the privacy tab.
For managing cookies and your choices, configuring each browser is different. It is described in the help section of your browser, which will let you know how to change your wishes regarding cookies here:
Internet Explorer (for the latest version on septembre 2014)
Firefox (for the latest version on septembre 2014)
Safari (for the latest version on septembre 2014)
Google Chrome (for the latest version on septembre 2014)
Opera (for the latest version on septembre 2014)
For more information on cookies files, please consult the CNIL website at: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/